Don't Worry! There are a few reasons this can happen and a few ways to fix it.
1. You're account is new.
If you've been using Life Steps for a month or less you won't see anything on the Goals page just yet. But don't worry! Once we've received a month of data from YL you'll be able to access all the great tools and analytics on this page.
2. Your Life Steps app needs to be refreshed.
You will need to log out, force close the app, then log back in. Also make sure you're on the latest app offered in the App Store.
Log out of Life Steps.
- Tap the menu button in the top left corner to open the side menu.
- Tap the "LOG OUT" button at the bottom of the menu.
Force Close Life Steps.
- On an iPhone X or later, or an iPad with iOS 12 or later, or iPadOS, from the Home screen, swipe up from the bottom of the screen and pause slightly in the middle of the screen. ...
- Swipe right or left to find the app that you want to close.
- Swipe up on the app's preview to close the app.
- View the running apps on your device. How you do this depends on your phone and the Android version. If you're not sure how your device shows running apps, try the different methods that are available:
- Swipe up from the bottom of the screen (but don't swipe too far up or the app drawer opens).
- Tap the small square icon on the bottom of the screen.
- Press the physical button on the bottom of your phone or tablet that looks like two overlapping rectangles. You might not see it light up until you press in that area next to the Home button.
- On Samsung Galaxy devices, press the Recent Apps button to the left of the Home button.
Still need help? Contact Support by following these steps.