1. Check for PRO
Many Resources with downloadable content are only available to PRO subscribers. Check to see if the Resource has the PRO tag. If it does you will need to have a PRO Subscription to download the images.
2. Enable Photos Permissions
In order for Life Steps to save images to your device you need to make sure the app has the ability to save images to your phone. The steps for this process vary depending on your device and what version of the device software you're using.
- Go to your device Settings
- Tap Apps or App Manager
- Scroll to Life Steps and tap it
- Tap on "Permissions"
- Tap on Storage or Files and media, depending on the available option. Choose Allow.
- Navigate to your device "Settings" (NOT Life Steps settings).
- Scroll down to "Apps".
- Find Life Steps in the list of apps and tap it.
- Scroll down to "Permissions" and tap it.
- Under the section that says "Denied" you should see "Storage". Tap this.
- Select "Allow" and confirm any popups.
- Tap the back arrow at the top.
- That's it! Restart your device to ensure the new settings take effect and you should be able to download any images from the Resources section.
Still need help? Contact Support by following these steps: CONTACT SUPPORT