Go back to:
Most often the app simply needs to be refreshed. To do this simply log out of the app then force close it, open it again and log back in.
Log out of Life Steps.
- Tap the menu button in the top left corner to open the side menu.
- Tap the "LOG OUT" button at the bottom of the menu.
Force Close Life Steps.
- On an iPhone X or later, or an iPad with iOS 12 or later, or iPadOS, from the Home screen, swipe up from the bottom of the screen and pause slightly in the middle of the screen. ...
- Swipe right or left to find the app that you want to close.
- Swipe up on the app's preview to close the app.
- View the running apps on your device. How you do this depends on your phone and the Android version. If you're not sure how your device shows running apps, try the different methods that are available:
- Swipe up from the bottom of the screen (but don't swipe too far up or the app drawer opens).
- Tap the small square icon on the bottom of the screen.
- Press the physical button on the bottom of your phone or tablet that looks like two overlapping rectangles. You might not see it light up until you press in that area next to the Home button.
- On Samsung Galaxy devices, press the Recent Apps button to the left of the Home button.
- Swipe up and down or left and right (depending on your phone) to find the app you want to close down.
- Swipe up on the app you want to kill, as if you were throwing it off the screen. This works if your apps are listed horizontally.
Still need help? Contact Support by following these steps.